sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

Console table + lamps + baskets + mirror



This console table is so beautiful I actually feel sorry for having to leave it behind. It's made of wood with a glass top.

Take all this set for only $170: the table, the 2 lamps and the 4 baskets. I would give you the mirror if you want to, but I installed it on the wall using permanent tape, so don't know if it will get damaged if I try to take it off. You can try, though. I will have the whole apartment painted anyways. :)

Also, the light wood part of the table is not really wood, it's an adhesive tape I put there after my fiance accidentally hit it with the tip of a broom. I covered the hole with plaster and then placed the tape over it and did the same to the other side that was fine. I think it looks even better this way, you can come see it in person, nobody can tell it's a tape! I can give you all the adhesive roll that I have in case you feel like reapplying it in the future.

MEASUREMENTS:
Length - 43 1/4"
Width - 13 3/4"
Height - 28 1/2"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário